IATA Airline Ticketing Course
Posted 07-06-12 Author Mr Ajay Kurseja
Air Fare and Ticketing is a field that deals with the ticketing processes, airfares and consumer convenience. Subjects studied under this topic are Travel Fundamentals, Travel Geography, International Air Fare Calculation and Elementary Knowledge of Computer Application. Successful completion of Airline Ticketing courses enables a person get into jobs which concern booking and confirming reservation for passengers on scheduled flights.
A learner interested in pursuing Airline Ticketing course may opt for the Air Ticketing courses in India. IATA Airline Ticketing course is a self explanatory computer-based training (CBT) programme that teaches basic and advanced fare construction principles, as well as GDS entries to price journeys and issue tickets. It is designed for travel consultants or airline personnel, whose main task is to sell international air transportation on behalf of IATA Member Airlines.
IATA Airline Ticketing Course Content
- Introduction to air fares, analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Introduction to the mileage system
- Practice pricing one way and circle trips
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Back hauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, around-the-world journeys, sales indicators and minimum checks
- Currency conversion, taxes and practice ticketing
For more information about IATA Ticketing course Call us or visit International Travel and tourism Institute Ahmedabad.